Top 5 gotchas that prevent NoSQL from meeting business goals
NoSQL is addressing some tough challenges that businesses have harnessing big data and consequently it’s growing like a weed in the enterprise. But this is causing additional problems down the line that IT departments can ill afford to take on with no extra budget and the business side breathing down their neck with new requests. This webinar will share the Top 5 challenges companies are facing with NoSQL implementations and examine what history can teach us about successfully adopting new database technologies.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor DataStax for “Top 5 gotchas that prevent NoSQL from meeting business goals”, a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at 10 AM, PST.
What Will Be Discussed
- Will IT organizations get bogged down in NoSQL infrastructure battles instead of focusing on big data apps that satisfy the needs of the business?
- What are the advantages and potential challenges to migrating towards a single data store?
- Does simplifying the infrastructure mean that you now have to deal with poor performance due to conflicting workloads?
- What lessons can we learn from history as we bring on NoSQL systems?
- What unspoken business requirements can we anticipate to prevent being caught off guard?
Who Should Attend
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors