Ready for new cloud database rules in 2013?
There will never be one database to rule them all, in fact, the database market is shaping up to be much more complex than that, with new databases optimized for specific workloads. Whether you are evaluating databases that are NoSQL, NewSQL, in-memory or in the cloud, they all work, but the technology approaches may differ and so do the delivery models. It’s therefore important to understand your requirements and match the right tool for the right job. This webinar will discuss how the database market is changing, and consider the new rules for cloud databases in 2013 and beyond.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor NuoDB for “Ready for new cloud database rules in 2013?” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, January 23, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
Key topics of discussion:
- Importance of the right database for the right job
- How to integrate with legacy infrastructure while embracing new cloud databases
- Performance of cloud databases versus existing RDBMS
- Economics of cloud databases versus existing RDBMS
- Criteria for management of cloud databases
Who should attend
- Data managers/developers
- System administrators/DBAs
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendor