Overview: The Optimal Cloud: Finding The Business Cloud Architecture That Works for You
This is the third in a five-part series for webinars with Rackspace on the future of the business and enterprise cloud.
IT managers today want to embrace the power of cloud computing, but a host of concerns arise in making the transition. From security risk, application and data migration complexity, to training and personnel issues, there are a number of considerations that arise when evaluating what cloud architecture would be right for an organization.
To ensure that both technology and business risks are mitigated but also ensure that the business can take advantage of many of the benefits of cloud computing, CIO organizations need to invest time investigating what the right cloud architecture for each business.
If you want to hear from experts to discuss the benefits and downsides of various cloud architectures and how you can apply this to your business, join GigaOM Pro and Rackspace for our upcoming webinar entitled The Optimal Cloud: Finding The Business Cloud Architecture That Works for You.
What You Will Learn
- How to balance the use of public clouds with infrastructure behind the enterprise firewall
- The benefits of local, on-premise cloud computing across a number of vectors such as security, uptime, and access and
- The benefits of using public cloud resources in your business, such as scalability, performance and redundancy
- Understanding migration, integration and administration impacts of various cloud architectures
- How to optimize cloud architecture to meet the needs at both the functional and line of business level
Who Should Attend
- IT decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors