Retail in the cloud: keeping shoppers in the store
With consumers increasingly turning to ecommerce and web-to-store shopping, brick-and-mortar stores utilizing cloud technology to ensure their associates have the right information at the right moment will have an edge on their competition. When in-store associates can match competitor’s prices, show the latest catalogue at a touch or create a unique shopping experience for top shoppers, they’re keeping mobile-savvy customers happy. But collaboration benefits don’t stop there. With cloud applications, a retailer can keep inventory more visible and reliable, work with its advertising agency to build a campaign, and share up-to-the-minute information with all of its stakeholders – that includes everything from a new store design to images of the latest pair of Jimmy Choo shoes. Understanding these strategies and how to put them in place is critical for engaging customers and keeping them “in the aisles.”
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Box for “Retail in the cloud: keeping shoppers in the store,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 10 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed (Questions We’ll Answer)
- How does the cloud maximize communication and collaboration up and down the supply chain and laterally with partners?
- How can the cloud bring the store manager from the back of the store to the front in order to help drive a better customer experience?
- How can retailers combine mobile and cloud, to anticipate and meet consumer needs?
- Besides marketing and store ops, how can new cloud and mobile technologies drive efficiencies in other parts of the retail organization such as legal, development and HR?
Who Should Attend
- CIOs, CTOs and IT decision makers
- Line of business executives in retail
- Retailers, brands