The Three Horsemen of the Enterprise Collaboration Apocalypse
How IT Can Prepare itself for Social, Mobile and Cloud Collaboration
Three technologies are revolutionizing enterprise collaboration. IT organizations that can’t accommodate social, mobile and cloud computing effectively will be overwhelmed. GigaOM Pro forecasts suggest that the majority of business computing will be cloud-based in 5 years and half the devices on corporate networks will be mobile. Meanwhile, social media – largely driven from consumer experiences, especially for the generation of Millennials now entering the workforce – is permeating corporate collaboration and computing, demanding ease-of-use, anywhere access and social network-style communications.
IT must adapt and adopt these consumer-driven technologies, or be shuffled aside as line of business management takes over collaboration tech budget decisions.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Box for “The Three Horsemen of the Enterprise Collaboration Apocalypse: How IT Can Prepare itself for Social, Mobile and Cloud Collaboration,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, April 11, 2012 at 10 a.m. PT.
What You Will Learn
- How social, mobile and cloud technologies will change enterprise collaboration
- Which collaboration tools must integrate with legacy CRM and ERP and how
- How IT can best accommodate employees who bring in their own devices
- How this new environment will revolutionize IT organizations
- How IT design a process to future-proof itself
Who Should Attend
- CIOs, CTOs
- IT decision makers
- IT application developers
- IT support executives
- Line of business executives
April 11, 2012
10 – 11 a.m. PT