What the Hadoop? Why your business can’t afford to ignore the power of Hadoop
Apache Hadoop is a powerful tool when it comes to analyzing huge volumes of multi-structured data: Big Data. The mainstream enterprise, with established systems and workflows, stands to gain just as much from Hadoop-powered analysis as the web companies and startups in which Big Data first reached prominence.
But how can an established IT operation realize the promise of Big Data? How can Hadoop be integrated with established workflows, and how can staff and decision makers be given the tools to work with and interpret their data in new ways?
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Cloudera for “What the Hadoop? Why your business can’t afford to ignore the power of Hadoop,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday August 29, 2012 at 10 a.m., PST.
What Will Be Discussed
- How Big Data has permanently changed the world
- Why Hadoop has become the standard for Big Data in the enterprise
- What are the requirements for deploying production Hadoop in the enterprise?
Who Should Attend
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors