Building a Framework for Big Data Analytics
Hadoop does a tremendous job of of providing low cost storage and processing for vast amounts of unstructured data. But it’s a lot more useful, and powerful when it’s integrated with other technologies that enable search, discovery and analysis of structured as well as unstructured data. To achieve this today users are forced to plug together a hodgepodge of Hadoop tools and hope for the best. This webinar examines how to build a framework for big data with technologies that are pre-integrated, so that customers can skip the experimental stage of Hadoop and cut straight to gaining business benefits from this technology.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor LucidWorks for “Building a Framework for Big Data Analytics” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday July 11, 2012 at 10 a.m., PST.
What Will Be Discussed
- The current landscape of Hadoop projects and tools
- How are search tools being used atop Hadoop today?
- What does the emerging big data stack look like?
- What happens when big data plus search meets the cloud?
Who Should Attend
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors