Making HBase enterprise grade
With the flood of unstructured data available for analysis, eliminating the debris and discovering the relevant data requires power and flexibility. Hadoop has a reputation for being good at batch analytics, but it lacks real-time data processing at the massive scale required for the enterprise. That’s where HBase comes in. Integrating the two provides quick, easy, and reliable access to the data necessary for mission critical decisions. But, what are the requirements for enterprise grade HBase? And, how does the enterprise integrate structure and combine database operations in a single platform?
For answers to these and related questions, join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor MapR for “Making HBase enterprise grade,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 10 a.m. PT.
What will be discussed
- How does enterprise-grade HBase simplify IT development and administration?
- How do you introduce real-time HBase into Hadoop?
- What are best practices for integrating HBase and Hadoop?
- What are some future trends for big data and Hadoop in the cloud?
Who should attend
- Hadoop experts
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers