Open hybrid cloud: Have you thought of everything?
Building on the well-received analysts’ roundtable “Open Hybrid Cloud: When Open Really Means Open,” GigaOm Research and Red Hat continue the discussion with a deeper investigation into the benefits of an open cloud. Focusing on business cases, the conversation will center on hybrid clouds and why a company would want to maintain the flexibility to run its enterprise using both public and dedicated resources. Panelists will discuss the importance of scalability, portability, choice, and other attributes that are must have check-list items an organization should look for and expect in an open hybrid cloud.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Red Hat for “Open hybrid cloud: Have you thought of everything?” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
Key topics of discussion:
- Importance of the right storage architecture in a hybrid environment
- How open APIs can help users move across various cloud environments
- How companies can leverage their existing IT and avoid creating new silos
- Why community-driven innovation has become so important to cloud computing
- Why maintaining choice by avoiding vendor-in is key to success – both today and in the future
Who should attend
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendor-in is key to success – both today and in the future
February 13, 2012
10 – 11 a.m. PT