Three-Screen Digital Media Delivery
If you thought the Internet disrupted the media and entertainment business, wait till you see what connected devices do. Creators, publishers, and distributors of digital media content are looking for better ways to decrease operational costs and still deliver great user experiences on smartphones, tablets and connected living room screens.
At the same time, established ecosystems around gaming, content and streaming media delivery are under siege from new entrants, initiatives, and business models from companies like Netflix and Amazon. We’ll look at how fast things are changing, and what digital media companies need for delivering the best user experiences possible in a reliable, safe, high-quality manner.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Telx for “Three-Screen Digital Media Delivery,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 10 a.m. PST.
What Will Be Discussed
- Trends in digital media, mobile entertainment, and connected TV
- Cloud and colo impact on development, distribution and performance of digital content
- How IT and interconnectivity enable digital media delivery
- The role of digital media ecosystems in content distribution
Who Should Attend
- CIOs and CTOs at content developers, publishers, and distributors
- Streaming media providers
- Social media and gaming networks
- Broadcasters and cable companies
September 18, 2012
10 – 11 a.m. PST