Millennials in the Digital Workplace
How IT Can Meet the Needs of Millennials at Work
On track to become America’s first 100-million-member generation, today Millennials account for 40 million in the workforce. Despite this rapid growth, most corporate IT departments are still the product of Baby Boomer processes and architectures. If organizations fail to support this new generation of workers, they will miss a huge opportunity to unlock the productivity of a group poised to dominate the workforce in just a few years.
This webinar and accompanying research paper are intended to analyze current perceptions of IT by both the Millennial generation and those who support them. They will also reveal how corporate IT should adapt in coming years to the growing influence of Millennials.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Bomgar for “Supporting Millennials in the Digital Workplace,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, August 24 at 10 a.m. PDT.
What You Will Learn
- How Millennials view work and the technology that supports it.
- Why IT must take a new approach to supporting Millennials in the workplace.
- How Millennials’ expectations around technology adoption and support can be managed.
- Which channels and means of communication Millennials prefer for technology support.
- How IT can support Millennials’ problem-solving habits.
Who Should Attend
- IT managers
- HR managers
- Customer support and help desk managers
- Business managers