Today’s businesses are increasingly looking to cloud-based infrastructure to run key operations and deliver products and services to customers worldwide. However, many still question the scalability of cloud for delivering critical services to their customers across geographies and markets.
On November 4, 2010 at 10 a.m. PST, GigaOM and Limelight present The Scalable Cloud, a free, roundtable-style webinar where our panel of experts will analyze key issues in delivering scalable products and services that utilize cloud-based infrastructure. The webinar, featuring GigaOM Pro analysts and industry perspective from Limelight Networks, will also answer questions from our audience of attendees.
Who should attend?
- Chief Information Officers
- C-level business execs
- Product marketing managers
- Venture capitalists and investors
- Digital and premium content executives
- Content distribution executives
- Software executives
What Will Our Experts Discuss?
- Potential points of failure for delivering scalable cloud-based service offerings worldwide
- Key steps to building robust and widely distributed product and service offerings build atop cloud infrastructure platforms
- Case studies that illustrate real-world success and failure stories for cloud-based delivery
- How companies are utilizing cloud solutions for data and content storage
- The financial impact and ROI of transitioning to cloud infrastructure for business and consumer service offerings
This free webinar will be a moderated roundtable conversation with unique perspectives from our experts. Please join us for this highly informative, hour-long conversation about the scalable cloud!