Managing Risk in Your Start-Up
For today’s start-up, properly managing your company’s risk is crucial. From large capital commitments, to long-term contracts, to hiring and firing key personnel, each decision you make as a founder could have significant – and possibly disastrous – impacts on your firm if you do not properly manage your risk. At the same time, risk-taking is second nature to entrepreneurs, who must make gutsy moves to beat the competition and change the world in some way. It’s this unique balance of taking necessary risks and prudent risk-management that is one of the defining challenges of being a start-up founder, and the central topic for our upcoming webinar.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- Can you really manage risk in an inherently risky business venture such as a start-up?
- What areas represent the most risk to a start-up’s business assets and capital?
- Best practices by start-up founders for managing risk in their business
- How to develop a cohesive risk-management strategy for high-growth, agile businesses
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneurs and Founders (from both business and technical)
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Startup employees/li>
- Startup job seekers