Scaling Your Startup
Successful Business Infrastructure Strategies
While many of today’s entrepreneurs can differentiate themselves in the marketplace through their product, many often fail to build a business infrastructure that scales, while using company resources in an efficient manner. A well thought-out operations plan is critical for a startup to manage capital burn rates and still ensure maximum output, as well as return for investment in all facets of business – from engineering to sales, marketing to HR.
Join GigaOM Pro and TriNet as our experts reveal how to build a scalable, capital-efficient business infrastructure that maximizes opportunity and capital return.
Note: This is a rebroadcast of one of our most popular roundtables, originally aired on August 31, 2011.
What You Will Learn
- How to scale your startup operationally while being capital efficient.
- Which areas of your business operations are – and aren’t – core to the business.
- How to analyze your business to understand which areas are providing maximum return on capital.
- Best practices of startups who scale quickly but remain capital efficient.
Who Should Attend
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Startup employees