The Future of Work
Collaborating Around Business Content
Cloud-based document collaboration is gaining momentum, as companies need to support their mobile, distributed work teams that must securely share information anywhere. Enterprises and smaller businesses alike are seeing productivity gains and cost savings via easy-to-use and -deploy tools that integrate existing communications, processes and content without the heavy implementation burden of previous content management solutions. Cloud-based services are emerging as innovation leaders in this space.
What You Will Learn
- How to address frustrations and pain points around document sharing, workflow and collaboration.
- Which collaboration strategies increase productivity and are cost-effective.
- Integrating document collaboration with e-mail and enterprise communications.
- Supporting a mobile and globally distributed workforce.
- Maintaining authorization and security across teams, vendors and customers.
Who Should Attend
- VPs and senior functional management (sales, marketing, finance, engineering, HR)
- CIOs and senior IT management
- Content management strategists
- Cross-functional business managers